View Single Post
Old February 4, 2000, 06:32 PM   #5
Franz

Bender,- Not to discourage you from buying a Galco product. Because God knows I've bought quite a few over the years.

I will NEVER buy another of their products ever again because their service policy S**KS. I have one of their cross draw systems for my Sig P220. The female snap broke on it. I called them and asked to have a snap sent, as this is the only holster I have for this gun and it is my Daily primary carry. They wanted the holster sent to them. They wouldn't send a snap because, now get this, They didn't want their snap showing up on an inferior brand holster and possibly being sold as one of theirs. Talk about having a swollen head and thinking your product is the best !!

It's the last time I will do business with Galco. From now on I will go to one of the smaller custom builders and have the service a customer deserves after spending a lot of money on a product.

------------------
Written on the Men's room wall, Outback Steakhouse, Tacoma, Washington,
If you voted for Clinton in the last election, you can't take a
dump here. Your [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] is in Washington, DC
> >

Page generated in 0.02135 seconds with 8 queries