View Single Post
Old October 4, 2012, 03:32 AM   #8
Metal god

Really IMO you buy a glock . I have never owned a glock but have shot them . They are what every body compares there guns to . ( it shoots as good as a Glock ! ) I did own a beretta 92g same as the fs but no safty just the decocker . I loved that gun and shot it well . I put about 2,000 rounds through it and only had 4 or 5 feeding /extraction failers . All were when I was shooting as fast as I could .You would not go wrong buying one . There is really a few out there that would be good . You might want to check out the XD line . It's another good reliable gun . I own the XD9 and have put at least 800 rounds though it with not one problem . The Glock , XD ,Sig , M&P all of these guns are great and reliable .

If I were you I'd try to shoot and or handle as many as you can . That way you will get a good idea of what you like . Im not sure how much you shoot or what you want the gun for . ( target , SD/HD , conceal carry ) . I would talk to more people about what they like and expect out of there guns . They may start throughing things out there you never considered .

For example . The Beretta is to big for conceal carry but great for HD . The one thing I did not like about the Beretta 92 model was the trigger . It had to much creep/travel almost like a two stage trigger . I don't like that in a hand gun .

Or even a different caliber .

So in short ask around shoot around and get what feels right for you .

I'll tell you what . That FNX-40 looks RAD !!! I love dark earth and black

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; October 4, 2012 at 07:40 AM.

Page generated in 0.03521 seconds with 8 queries