View Single Post
Old August 21, 2011, 12:44 PM   #8
5R milspec

thanks guys to your replies.I am sorry for not adding enough info.I just want a good shooting bullet for the money.when I got a Powdervalley cat. in the other day I came across the Zero brand.

I will be useing one of the two for just shooting at papper.will only use a factory for the other.the other reason for wanting to use one or the other is because of my pistol being an EMP.I have found like many others it shoots a ball like or almost like ball bullet the best.and haveing shoot a factory that has the same bullet shape as the ZERO and Montana.just feel that they will work as good.

one thing that comes to mind is that some have said that the Montana's have hard brass jackets rather than copper.just wanted to know to how they shoot while running alot of them.just seems to me that a brass jacket will ( copper the bore faster)would think this is why they do not open up good.thats why I asked about the Zero bullets.

my load so fare is a 124gn remmy hp or a 115gn fmj with 4.8gn's of HP38 CCI primmer in win or rem brass.even have cbc and fed brass.don't really think the make of brass matters that much.not a hot load.or it does not seem to be in my pistol.

ok to the jackel.I am just an old boy from the farm.so spelling and such does not matter to me.so if I came across to you in some bad way I did not mean to.I just like to shoot alot and roll my own loads for both riffel and this one pistol.one way to look at it is this.just don't answer or read the post.then you want have any reason to post as you did.but most of the time I do pay close eye to what I say or ask.just didn't do it this time.not trying to **** off any of you.just think its child like for an adult to post as you did.

again I thank those who posted.( all ) its sites like this one and many others that are great to have.we reloaders learn ever day something that we can use or not.

Page generated in 0.02295 seconds with 8 queries