View Single Post
Old March 2, 2009, 07:57 AM   #2
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
Now, I know this may sound far fetched. But, it seems to me, that your best bet is to only have an old revolver that Uncle Pete left you with one partial box of ammo.
I refuse to let paranoia of what might happen in court determine how I conduct my legal life and what self defense decisions I make. Given the potential negative claims that could be made on any and all of my choices, I won't compromise my self defense decisions to meet those claims lest I be left defending myself with an olive branch.

If you are more worried about court than the threat to your life, then maybe you should re-evaluate what is the true threat to you. Of course, if you feel that your Uncle Pete's revolver and single box of ammo is the best self defense option you have to protect your life from those that would harm you and your loved ones, then you are fine. Chances are, one revolver and single box of ammo are not your best self defense choices.

Page generated in 0.03783 seconds with 8 queries