View Single Post
Old October 20, 2005, 09:42 PM   #24
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Capt-
Rumor has it that Ashley and Harley hooked up out there today. Had they gotten into it, I'd have been regaled by cell with details.

I leave at O-Dark-Thirty to pick up Johnny in Ft. Worth and then to the Ranch for the evening hunt. They'll be suffering on this one:
- Nova with Bagels, Cream Cheese and a slice of red onion and tomato for breakfast. Got about a case of them new-fangled, Self-Heat-in-the-Can Wolfgang Puck Espressos for those of us used to coffee in bed.
- Home made escarole with pepperoni sausage and cannellini beans; chicken breast side, for Fri nite.
- Saturday is Salmon steaks (fresh caught and frozen in AK 2 weeks ago by my next door neighbor), with red beans and rice.
- Sunday is New York Strips with Corn-o-Cob, Baked Taters (loaded) and Luci-Family Broccoli Rabe.
- Somewhere around here, there's two dozen, fresh baked by Ms. Nancy, Choco-Chip-and-Nut cookies that never seem to get past Ashley's hands.

Bring me a tender hog backstrap and lunch is covered! Otherwise it's grilled chicky breasts and hard boiled eggs....Lawry's optional.

Life's tough. Make the best of it.
Rich

Page generated in 0.03804 seconds with 8 queries