Thread: GAME ON!!!
View Single Post
Old March 25, 2001, 03:12 AM   #1
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

Today I used my new paintball marker to good effect. I had purchased a new PMI Piranha STS G2 Limited Edition. Sexy gun. Looks good. But it didn't perform very well.
Meaning it was either breaking paint in the gun or it was inacurate or both. So I traded it back in for a 50 dollar loss to the purchase of a new 2001 Autococker. Before I even fired a shot I had a low pressure system installed and a venturi bolt to make it even more reliable.
It worked.
Today I played some hard games with the boys up in Provo Canyon. Only broke one ball which was totally my fault and not gun... I short stroked the trigger. A Cocker needs a little different trigger manipulation... You get the nack of it quickly though.
When my new barrel gets in it will be fully sweet. The stock barrel aint bad - but I shoot Marblizer paint which is very small bore and the paint can actually roll out the barrel. A bigger paint like Pro Ball would have done much better.

I'll skip the play by play narration and just sum up that I did some pretty good butt kicking because I had a marker that could back up my moves. I sit here typing this with a swollen knee - a huge deep scrape that goes from my hip to my knee... and a huge grin for coming out on top of today's gunfight.

For anyone in Utah that is interested in Paintball... we are playing most every saturday in Provo Canyon at the Archery Range off the Squaw Peak turn off.

Page generated in 0.03836 seconds with 8 queries