View Single Post
Old June 2, 2008, 09:03 AM   #17
Rich Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-Dave
Suppose I am at work and the "GMLF" Gay Midget Liberation Front detonates an Emp explosive device in my city. All electricity is gone. All eletronic devices are fried. Riotting in the street begins.

I have to make it home to my family and my guns. Now without a trunk gun all I have is a pistol. Once the rioting begins many roads might be unaccesible by vehicle and I might have to go at it by foot.

I wait for night fall to travel on foot. As I am walking toward home a gang of thugs armed with chainsaws and cricket bats surround me and try to rob me.
With just the glock I might only take out 4 of them. With the mossberg I probably can get atleast 6. I shoot at the guys with the chainsaws first.

After I have expended all my ammo I grab the shotgun by the but stock and and use it like a bat. Easily defeating those with only a cricket bat. Once they have been dispatched I reload and continue home.

As I limp home, I realize someone must have gotten in a good swing with the cricket bat to my leg. Clutching the mossberg for security I head on. Out of now ware a pack of pitbulls infested with aids and foaming at the mouth charge at me. Bang, Bang, Bang, three of them are droped. Bang Bang, two more go down. One charges at my neck and gets a good grip. I go down. The dog is tearing me to shreds. In my last dying moves I grab my glock and pull the trigger "Kabooooooom" The glock explodes shreding me and the remaining dogs.

With my dying breath I yell "Vote for Obama".
This alone made this entire thread worthwhile.

Page generated in 0.03556 seconds with 8 queries