View Single Post
Old February 26, 2014, 04:47 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: November 4, 2013
Location: Western slope of Colorado
Posts: 3,523
Im waiting now

Im confused...
If you are making the Rifle then you need to do a form 1 not a 4. Form 4's are to transfer existing NFA items. Form 1's are to make new NFA items.

Are you making the SBR? It sounds like you are. If so, form 1.

I did an Eform application form 1 on Dec 1 and hope to have it back middle of next month. Folks are saying Eforms are turning around in about 100 days. Paper is taking almost a year
Sharkbite is offline  
Page generated in 0.02982 seconds with 8 queries