View Single Post
Old September 6, 2007, 02:56 AM   #5
BikerRN

Sorry, but I tend to "stick to my guns".

I will not pad Mr. Garrity's pocketbook with my money. I have one Del Fatti and another on order, and a Milt Sparks coming in a few months. I do not support what I consider bad business, no matter what the business is. If he had told me eight months at the start I would've looked elsewhere and maybe placed an order with Mr. Garrity at a later date when I wasn't in desperate need of a holster.

I do not know why we, gun owners, tolerate what we do from the people we do business with. Mr. Garrity may make a fine holster, but that doesn't give him the ability to turn out a holster when he feels like it as oppossed to delivering in a reasonable amount of time in relation to his estimate and then expect accolades.

Like I said before, I was in a "bind" and needed a holster yesterday. Mr. Garrity failed to deliver as promised. I used the different forums to find a good holster maker and at the time I could find no negative information in regards to Garrity Gunleather. Now I know different. If someone had posted this kind of information on one of the many forums I visited I would've been able to make an "informed" decision in regards to ordering a Garrity Holster.

I suspect that the Mods will be locking this thread down soon, or deleting it, like most other forums. It's starting to sound like a rant, when to me it's not. To me it is just relevant information that I wish I had before I placed my order.

Biker

Page generated in 0.02197 seconds with 8 queries