View Single Post
Old January 24, 2013, 02:15 PM   #41
MacPointMan

GRRRRRRRRRR

All of this panic just Ts me off to no end. I get it but I am in Afghanistan and have been planning my shopping for months now. When I get home next week I don't know what Ill find. Prior to all this I didn't have to worry I could buy whatever because what I wanted was readily available.

Makes me wish I had done it back in October But I decided to wait till I got my Bonus and came back home for my next vacation.

Can't even find a Ruger 10/22 or even a Remington 597 in stock. Hopefully my trip to my local Bass Pro Shops with my boat will yield one and some ammo. Hopefully my Local gun shop will have the AR and the Smith and Wesson M&P .22 I looked at and considered last time i was home.

Though I do feel better that I had planned on buying prior to all this nonsense. It will still be fun seeing what is out there and picking something up if I can find it. Shooting might have to wait if ammo is not available though I'll put a friend of mine on alert to buy ammo while I am gone.

Oh well sorry I'm just a bit frustrated and anticipating vacation in a little over a week.

Just to clarify I work in Afghanistan as a civilian though I am also in the US Army Reserve and have multiple tours under my belt.
Let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Page generated in 0.03547 seconds with 8 queries