View Single Post
Old August 19, 2022, 02:40 PM   #11
Ricklin

Just sold mine

I bought a Colt AR, just because. Never fired it. Fortunately it funded a walnut and steel purchase.
A Super X Model 1 replaced it, that shall be my clay target gun. Yes, I hated that boing in the stock too.
OP, have a look at a Savage 99, used of course, lots of good caliber choices, I would lean to 300 Savage or 250-3000.

The best thing that ever happened to me in the Air Force. I failed to qualify with the M16. Tight shooting lanes, guy next to me got a medal...seriously. I got crossed up as which target was mine.
I was in superb shape when I joined my job was heavy physical labor, my muscles had muscles. I'm also 6' 1"
When you join the AF open general like that you get to be a security policeman mostly. Well unless you fail to qualify with the M16.
Instead they made me a dental clinic troop. I did my time with our favorite uncle, dental has been a GREAT career and continues to support my family. My gig is wholesale distribution of highly technical equipment.

Funny, I rarely fail at anything, in this particular case failure was a blessing.

Last edited by Ricklin; August 19, 2022 at 02:46 PM.

Page generated in 0.03225 seconds with 8 queries