View Single Post
Old September 11, 2019, 05:02 AM   #30
Mackie244Bud

Quote:
There isn't going to be magic with these sights. They will be less accurate than a rear front.
* How do you possibly know that?
* Have you shot with them?
* Phil said that the new Sights improved his accuracy over the previous iron sights.
He called it an "Epiphany Moment" on the range!

The P365 is not designed for long range shooting so I think that the ported barrel is not going to compromise it's shooting accuracy and reliability.
Not to mention with the P365's +P rating you should be able to find the ammo that will satisfy your desired FPS velocity.
However if the ported barrel bothers you.. you can always put a non ported P365 barrel in the gun and now you have lightning cuts instead of ports.
You could even shoot the P365 SAS with and without a ported barrel and see if it compromises the P365 as much as you would think.

Shoot I may give it a "Hard Pass" too
But I want to at the least hold a SAS before I judge it to harshly or Love it.
At this point the SAS intrigues me more..
New things like this Sight and being embedded into the slide..Peaks my interest..
Hopefully there will be one at my next gun show..

Last gun I did a "Hard Pass" on was a huge Desert Eagle 50 Titanium..I did hold one at a gun show.
Gotta luv the 50 AE at the muzzle.
In reality I would shoot it a few times (as crazy as that seems)..but owning it..that's a "Hard Pass" LOL!

So Wild Cat..when you walk by a SAS in the future and I'm sure you will..
Go ahead and pick it up, take a look down the Sights, (you know you want to) feel it in your hands...then let Me / Us know what you think..an actual first hand impression..
You may still "Hard Pass" on it..BUT..how crazy would it be if you actually liked it?

Either way I wish you Well and the Best
Shoot Safe..Be Safe!

Here's that Desert Eagle..What a Monster! LOL

https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/fi...anium-gold.asp

Last edited by Mackie244Bud; September 11, 2019 at 06:26 AM.

Page generated in 0.02547 seconds with 8 queries