View Single Post
Old May 5, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1
johnwilliamson062

Looking for help in Columbia, TN with Revolver check out

I am in a bit of a dilemma. I am looking at a revolver on gunbroker that appears to fit my needs(shooter) and budget(low) about perfectly. The problem is the seller doesn't post any real info on the gun and doesn't respond to questions. Decent amount of feedback from many buyers(200+), but sprinkled in the mix are a number of "item did not function and return not accepted" or "item not at all as described" posts. Looking through the sellers auctions it is quite clear they do not put much description on ANY of their items and return policy is labeled "as is no return." From the four pictures posted the gun looks as though it is in reasonable condition, but I was wondering if there is someone local who might not mind dropping by their retail location and taking a look at it. Simple things like lock-up, chamber peening, pitting, condition of trade mark engraving, etc. I will likely have the dun refinished, so the apparent finish wear is no big deal, but I would like to know if there is pitting not shown in the pictures and if the action appears functional or not.

Page generated in 0.02829 seconds with 8 queries