Thread: Reality tv?
View Single Post
Old March 28, 2008, 04:02 PM   #17
BillCA

Obnoxious behavior, tauting, verbal harassment and even profanity are not against the law.

Now... that said, I'd probably walk up and stand several feet away from the punks and tell them they are behaving like petty, ignorant and spiteful little children and their families should be ashamed of them, along with an admonishment to leave the area.

Of course, knowing how some kids think, they're likely to get mouthy to me. That's okay. But I'm no longer in the kind of shape needed to get physical with a group of teens, especially with 3:1 odds. If they advance making rude, angry or threatening statements, they will have the first-hand pleasure of experiencing the effects of pepper spray.

What? You'd douse several young adolescents with pepper spray simply for exercising their voices? Darn tootin'. Mostly because certain impairments prevent me from taking them over my knee and giving them what they deserve.

Teach the little buggers to control their mouths by exercising their brains for a change.

Page generated in 0.03459 seconds with 8 queries