View Single Post
Old March 21, 2011, 03:42 PM   #15
Ronno

Hahaha yes I have a master plan... I have a Forster coming soon. I reload 9mm, .357mag, 40s&w, .45acp, (soon to be 44mag) .223, 30/30, 8mm, 308. Then 12ga,16ga and 20ga

I have no problem cleaning anyone bench, believe it or not I have done that in the past..! (I am just a clean freak)

The Hornady case prep station is big, bigger than I thought it was going to be...I have to admit that. But worth it!

I have a Hornady bullet feeder coming to soon... can't wait!

This room is in one corner room of my basement... that is why everything is "Close". In the next couple months I will have a 10X16 room built in the garage complete with heat/ac, steel door with prison hinges (I used to be a welder for a company that made prison doors, window, benches, and sink/toilet combos) I bought some stock equipment one year from them on inventory week… These are HEAVY DUTY and tamper proof. I also have a few locks so I will use one for this door also.

Inside the room will be three benches in a U shape then one separate one at the other end for cleaning and boresighting and work…

I will have Rifle brass and all the presses for that on one side, shotgun presses on the small end bench and then pistol brass and presses on the other long bench. It will be CLEAN and organized and I have 55 old time Winchester ad’s from the 40’s & 50’s framed and they will be on the walls…

So instead of this little room I will have room!!!
Ronno

Page generated in 0.02882 seconds with 8 queries