View Single Post
Old May 3, 2019, 04:42 PM   #58
PhotonGuy

Quote:
So farmers will be strictly licensed and controlled as in those countries. There may be even licensed varmint hunters you have to hire.
Will the licensed varmint hunters be available 24/7? They had better be since farmers shoot vermin at all sorts of odd hours. And besides what if the farmer lives in the middle of nowhere with no licensed varmint hunters nearby?

Quote:
There is no RKBA in that scenario. The gun is similar to cyanide licensed to an exterminator.
I believe cyanide is legal although regulated but obtainable with a license.

Quote:
The rules to get a gun in Japan are fierce, want to live under that?
Absolutely not. I am just pointing out that even countries with the strictest gun control, you are allowed to keep guns in your house legally if you take the time and trouble of going through the necessary procedures. The only countries I can think of where you can't keep guns in your house are communist countries.

Anyway, as you talked about earlier with being required to keep guns at a sports club, hunting ground, ect instead of at home that would go against the fourth amendment in that the government cannot prevent citizens from keeping their own property in their own homes.

Page generated in 0.02821 seconds with 8 queries