View Single Post
Old July 21, 2010, 06:15 PM   #16
Quentin2

RRA is a good lower and by the time you come back from vacation you'll have moved on regarding the extra cost. Sometimes you just have to go with the bird in the hand... And nothing to be ashamed of with that logo on your build.

Now your research can begin in earnest and you can buy the rest after you get back knowing the lower you already have will not limit you and that you have the FFL part out of the way. Definitely let us know how it goes when you get back. I would bet that your final build will be much different from the Oly on the rack and that you'll be happier with it. Most of us want a custom rifle not something off the rack.

That's what I did, I bought my lower first face to face because I liked one the shop had and wanted to get the federal paperwork out of the way. Then soon after bought the lower parts kit then the stock kit. All the while I kept researching uppers and sights until I felt good about a nice midlength. Then got sights, sling and magazines. I took two months after buying the lower before having a functioning rifle.

BTW, have a great time overseas!

Page generated in 0.03193 seconds with 8 queries