View Single Post
Old December 7, 2020, 01:54 PM   #1
adn258

I Own A Century Arms C39V2 Is It Dangerous? Should I Be Concerned About Negative Rifle Reviews?

So I have a C39V2 that I bought awhile ago when they were higher prices. In any case, I've probably put about 500 rounds through it without any issues, hang-ups etc. My feelings on the rifle have been positive thus far. I love the trigger pull, and I've personally had zero issues (though I realize 500 rounds is nothing).

That said, I watched the Military Arms Channel on YouTube and they fault the rifle saying it's a ticking time bomb. They show a lot of wear on the rifle after their tests. You can see their torture tests below.

https://youtu.be/DJB9x2IPx8Q

Admittedly they pound rounds through this rifle like no tomorrow. Now there are POSITIVE reviews about this rifle online too don't get me wrong. Should I be concerned? I've thought about just selling this rifle and spending the extra cash on a Arsenal SAM milled AK.

What should I do? Should I even be concerned about this rifle being dangerous etc. or this just ridiculous? As always I love hearing from your guys on the forums here!

Page generated in 0.02851 seconds with 8 queries