View Single Post
Old August 20, 2011, 03:38 PM   #20
rtpzwms

Well I’ll jump in since you seem to want to jump in with both feet, just do it. I have the Hornaday LNL AP and it seems to work just fine. I’ve only had it for a couple of weeks now. Prior to that I had a Lee turret press for about 25 years, it too works fine. But just took too long after my wife joined me at the range. You can just slow down the process by feeding only on round and processing it thru the positions until you have a completed round. Not a big deal. The only thing I will say is be sure to understand the functions and inspect everything as you learn. Once you’re up to speed it’s a fine press and should last a very long time. I think one of my grandkids will enjoy it long after I’m gone, and I’m going nowhere fast.

I don’t know how many calibers you’re going to load but by your list I’m going to guess it will be more than one. I load about 9 calibers (subject to change with a visit to the local gun shop). So when I got mine I had to buy just a few extras. So the press alone with these extras was about 650 with shipping and tax.

Page generated in 0.04048 seconds with 8 queries