View Single Post
Old July 3, 2012, 12:01 PM   #5
BigJimP

I agree with Zippy ....a tubed gun / with a carrier barrel ...is by far the best competition gun around for the sub-gague events in skeet, sporting clays, etc...but that's a whole different level of performance.

I took a little cheaper way out ...and invested in stand alone guns / Browning Citori XS Skeet models, 30" barrels, in 12ga, a 20ga, a 28ga and a .410 ...and the 28ga and .410 are all built on the 20ga receiver by Browning. They are not the "perfect system".

But the question for you ....is what do you want a .410 pump gun for ?? What do you intend to do with it ?? Is it a gague ..you want to spend $ 700 on / $ 1,500 on / $ 3,000 on ...or more....and at $ 3,000 or so, its a different issue ..../ but then again, sometimes its just fun having something different.

( but in any configuration....my .410 still laughs at me ...tells me I suck / it did it about 30 min ago ...when I loaded it into the gun case...darn thing...)...it just will not quit laughing..../ but today is the day, I tell it to behave, or I'm going to tie a rope to it and drag it thru the gravel parking lot !

Page generated in 0.03519 seconds with 8 queries