Thread: Dog assault
View Single Post
Old March 29, 2008, 11:01 PM   #32
bestbod85

"Pits have attacked and killed sever in minneapolis this year and tore up several other people really badly. I wont say all pits are bad but there is the instinct thing that is in them. Just like Labs like water pits can be mean at the drop of a hat. when a pit does go bad they are a problem as pain just does not bother them."

GET READY FOR RANT!!!!

I'm sorry, but there are no dog species in the world that are inheritly bad, mean and/or immune from pain. I've said it before and I'll say it again " there ar NO bad dogs just bad owners", of course the execption are wild dogs - just like any other animal in the world a dog will do what it feels is necesary to survive-. I'm also sick of hearing about how pits and boxers and rotties can "turn on you " at the drop of a hat or at a " certain age ". I've owned each many times over - bottom line is, if a dog attacks suddenly, it's likely caused by a few reasons - fear, trained that way, diseased, or it had no other choice - i.e. it was cornered and or made to fight.

pits have such a NASTY and VIOLENT reputation because they look mean, therefore every joe six pack or teddy toughnuts CHOOSE to make a pit mean and tough- to uphold their ego of beig a "bad ass" - BLAME STUPID OWNERS- NOT THE BREED!!!!!!

also as a side note, i've see way more mean and violent SMALL dogs than large ones! the difference is that they don't look tough, so the above mentioned types of P.O.S owners don't use them for their ego.

rant over, i appologize

Page generated in 0.02874 seconds with 8 queries