View Single Post
Old October 4, 2005, 10:57 AM   #34
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
I believe FBI stats are abot 40% of the time the BG will shoot you no matter what.
I would like to see those stats. No where can I find that 40% of robberies involving the bad guy with a firearm results in the robbers shooting.

Quote:
Do you think he can match the strength or reflexes of a hyped up young male? (Assuming he is hyped up from the rush of doing something illegal) You need to look at the people involved.
I did look at the people. Yes, the old man could have beat the reflexes of the younger guy and could have done so quite easily. If you watch, the robber does a poor job of watching the clerk's hands and there is a goodly amount of movement between the clerk and robber around the gun.

So maybe the bad guy is hyped up on something as you suggest. What is he hyped on? Are his senses actually enhanced? Is he actually able to fully focus on what is going on? The guy could be on a lot of things, many of which would not be reaction-beneficial.

So yes, the clerk most definitely could have defeated the ability of the robber to shoot him.

As for the second guy, he never showed a weapon.

Page generated in 0.03018 seconds with 8 queries