View Single Post
Old September 3, 2018, 06:31 PM   #4
Pahoo

Great news !!!

arcticap
Truly appreciate your post as I have been involved with YHEC activities, for a number of years. I also teach Hunter Safety at the M/L station. For years I've been challenged with trying to accommodate the smaller students. We try to address the youth size as well as the adult size and no, one size does not fit all. We teach both MML's and traditional. We started out with one of the CVA Bob-Cat and after it started to give us too many hang/mis-fires, we switched over to a TC-New Englander. It's really worked out fairly well. Now we have a new option and other than the 209-primer. I have no problem with it. Having a 209, does make sense for this new traditions and I'm going to suggest our conservation club, purchase one. This should make a handy "Hunter", as well. ….

Might add that CVA and Traditions has given us instructors, great support. TC use to, as well but they dropped much of their line. …..

Thanks again and;
Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.03711 seconds with 8 queries