View Single Post
Old April 6, 2000, 06:35 PM   #5
Moose

To SENSOP, MAL and SOUTHLA1:

Thanks for your response.
I appreciate it immensly, and I would never get mad or take it the wrong way when people with more experience give me advise!!!!!!!

Yes I do have manuals, and more then one.
And I do read them over and over and over again.
I fully understand that one powder will not serve both calibers perfectly, but even my Ford 4x4 will run OK on the highway with it's monster tires!
It is great to be experienced and to have years and years of visdom, but attempt to think back when YOU started first!
To pick the right powder, and then bullets and to make the perfect round takes experience and range tests!!
Well, I have to start somewhere, and quite frankly I must confess to you that after purchasing the press, scale,bullets, primers, calipers ,manuals, shells......you get the picture.......I can NOT afford to buy2 or 3 different powders, wit a HAZMAT fee attached to it, just to reload two rifle calibers.
I must also confess that my primary interest is in pistol reloading, and I have all the ingredients for the .40SW, 357 Mag, 38Spl and 9mm.
SO, sorry if my question was to simplistic, or sounded scary to you !
I will be educated before the first round is fired, I will read all my manuals, and I will listen to what I was told on this site.
Thanks again to all,.....MOOSE

Page generated in 0.02630 seconds with 8 queries