View Single Post
Old April 30, 2021, 01:46 AM   #10
Carl the Floor Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild cat mccane View Post
Build size and what you typically wear a bigger factors than the gun.

No way is it make sense to say something weight a pound heavier and 2xs larger is just as easy to carry for everyone.

Heck, even an LCP can be annoying to me.
Totally agree. Hate to say it, but if I had to carry a larger gun than a micro 9mm, I would just not carry EDC except on rare occasions. And even though I am a range rat, I seldom even shoot larger guns, just to not find them that much full to shoot. The smaller guns are more of a challenge and with that I get a greater feel of satisfaction improving with them as time goes on. I shoot the smaller guns so often that they now seem like they are large especially when I carry. A compact or duty gun feels now like a massive Rock. And the thought of carrying one IWB makes my claustrophobia go through the roof.
Congrats to the OP, I believe he has found a EDC that will give him a much more comfortable every day carry and a small gun that is fun to shoot! What a shame there is a ammo shortage, because shooting these smaller guns often, you can become surprisingly proficient with them. I personally find them faster to the draw than a larger firearm.

Last edited by Carl the Floor Walker; April 30, 2021 at 01:59 AM.

Page generated in 0.02330 seconds with 8 queries