View Single Post
Old June 30, 2013, 05:15 PM   #112
snuffy

Quote:
I'll play, sign me up please.
Quote:
As a new caster these would come in handy, please sign me up also

Thank you for the opportunity!
Okay, here's how it works. PM me or the others that have said they will send out some of their boolits for a trial run in your guns.

Here's the info I need.

1. caliber. That's the diameter of the bullet you need, and the weight you'd like to try.

2. Size you need. That's IF you have slugged your barrel, then I can say if I can size .001 - .002 bigger than your slug dimension. If you don't know what your barrel measures, then I will size to the standard for the caliber.

3. Do you need them sized at all? How about which lube you may want. I can change lubes, but it's a mess to do it with the Lyman 45's I have. Both are loaded right now with Lars red carnuba, it works great. I can also use the Recluse 45-45-10, and Lee Liquid Alox. I also have some speed green made by the bullshop.

Basically a simple request as to do I have a mold for your caliber? if I do, I may have to make some before I can send them.

I haven't counted lately, but a guess is I have over 50 molds, so there's a good chance I have what you need. The special group buy molds are VERY difficult to get. Sometimes the wait is 2 years. One I'm in on started in Nov. 2011, still not scheduled by Miha in Slovenia.

Sooooo if you want the hollow point bullets simply to try out, no problem. On the other hand, Lee makes most of the boolit molds I use. So you could try a bullet weight made by lee in your guns before getting one for yourself.

They're going to get their butts kicked over there this election. How come people can't spell and use words correctly?

Page generated in 0.02850 seconds with 8 queries