View Single Post
Old May 9, 2013, 09:34 AM   #33
Gaerek

Quote:
Add to this that if you actually count the shots fired, there weren't 10, there were 7. Remind anyone of a recently enacted law?
I made that connection immediately. The message this PSA was pushing was very clear, even to people who don't know guns. I think the message will be lost on those who think guns are evil, and kill people willy nilly, but for the fence sitter? It should have a powerful message.

Quote:
Skans? 22's??? Take another look.
I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt, knowing that they just dropped spent casings for that particular shot. So I went back to watch it again, and the casings eject too fast to be able to get a good idea of the size. All you see is a quick glint of brass. However, the last shot is slow motion and although it's touch to see, it does appear to be bigger than a .22. It appears a but long, but that's likely because they're blanks, so the crimp is going to make the round slightly longer.

I'm going to go with he was using a larger caliber round (9mm is most likely) firing blanks. I can't see any evidence to the contrary.

Page generated in 0.02901 seconds with 8 queries