View Single Post
Old June 4, 2010, 01:59 PM   #11
NCSU-Chris

Quote:
What is the address on your driver license? If its where your parents live, then you need to go to the sheriff's office in that county (assuming its in NC) and apply for a purchase permit (get more than one if you can, they are good for five years). If your driver license has your current address at school, then go to the Wake Co. Sheriff's Office (assuming you live in Wake Co.) and apply there.
Hey guys thanks for the replies. My drivers license has my parents address in Catawba County so I will try and go by and fill out the paperwork before I head back to Raleigh. And I say parents address but I really still consider it home until I am out of school and have a job.

As far as the CC classes go I have looked at a few in Raleigh and even in Charlotte that I might try and get in to. I just want to have the gun I am going to CC with so I can use it during the class. I just wish you could carry on NC State's campus. Nothing is funner than having a lab end at 11:45pm and having to walk 20 minutes to my car on a street where many people have been mugged.

Page generated in 0.03152 seconds with 8 queries