View Single Post
Old June 8, 2018, 01:49 PM   #1
sigshepardo

I Feel Like TFL Is Dying

When I joined this forums in 2011, I really enjoyed it. My questions were almost always answered with logical and correct information. People were very helpful. This was the place for help and useful information.

After I enlisted I too quite some time off of TFL and hadn't really picked it up steady until recently. In my last few months being active on here I have noticed some very troubling patterns and changes from 2011.

Several times I have seen the question "does anyone have experience with this". Then I see senior members replying with their often misguided thoughts and ABSOLUTLEY no actual experience. Completely failing to actually help anyone but instead just blow steam cause they want somebody to hear them.

I had a guy try and start some guff with me because "my 22 groups looked like shotgun patterns and something was wrong with me" Point of this one was that he was he didn't know the whole story but needed to put in his misguided opinions anyways.

These aren't a once in a while things. I keep seeing these two patterns consistently here.

I'm not sure what the issue is exactly. Perhaps its people speaking when they shouldn't. Perhaps it a lack of actually truthful knowledge left here. I want to enjoy this place. It want it to be a useful place with helpful people. But I'm struggling to find that. I'm struggling to ask questions here because I have begun to highly doubt the credibility of the responses.

I don't want to let TFL go, but I'm running out of reasons to stay. Anyone feel the same? What can we do?

Page generated in 0.03310 seconds with 8 queries