View Single Post
Old March 19, 2018, 10:40 AM   #1
Venom1956

325 TR Range report

Took my new 325 Thunder Ranch out sat to try out my new Altamont grips which were disappointing ( still to thin) and give the revolver a work out.

The gun shot great... until it didn't. After about 75 rounds my barrel shroud loosened up to the point where I can move it side to side by hand.

Looks like is a simple wrench fix like my DW revolvers barrel nut to tighten it down anyone have to do this also? I didn't see a wrench in the box but it could've got lost.

I am really striking out lately with my smiths I got a M&P 10 i need to send in for a simple gas tube because they won't mail me one. Something happened to my 929 cylinder after a range day (erosion or corrosion its brown on titanium) Now this poor guy, LOL smith customer service reps just great me by name when I call.

Think ill need to bite the bullet and mail them all in.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.02554 seconds with 8 queries