View Single Post
Old January 16, 2019, 01:42 PM   #13
Chaparral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunnelRat View Post
So you know for a fact that these guys were MS13 and not three drunk guys? And you scared off three members of MS13 by coming up with, "My watch is broken"? Damn.

I'm not asking you to drive around all night. At some point you have to go to bed and I'm a realist. But heck a short delay is better than potentially having to kill 3 people, right? If you came back and they were still there maybe stop in at the front desk and ask if they know who they are. Maybe ask if the person can get the police to do a drive by. At least work some options before walking right into what you perceived to be an imminent threat. But I forgot. You have a gun. You're deputized by default. And these three guys that hadn't yet done anything to confirm they were a threat you were going to walk over there weapon drawn ready to kill them if they gave you any grief. "My training took over". You know I've seen that video. That guy was also from Texas.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Tunnel Rat you are totally right. I need to move to your state and be more like you.

Page generated in 0.03606 seconds with 8 queries