Thread: How much gun?
View Single Post
Old September 28, 2017, 12:13 PM   #91
scottycoyote

i always carry a gun......whether its slipping a 32 in my pocket for a day at the office up to a 9mm in an iwb holster when im out and about....to a glock 10mm when im in the woods. Im 50 and have been carrying pretty much my entire adult life, my carry has evolved over time from something like a fullsize 1911 or glock 22 to a sig 938, glock 27, pf9, snub 38.

When you read the statistics on gun incidents.....it seems like you really dont need to carry all that much firepower. I cant recall the exact figures but it seems like simply having a gun ended something like 50 or 60% of confrontations without a shot fires....and i believe the average number of shots for confrontations that go to shots fired was something under 2. So yeah you will always hear about the guy on pcp that had to be shot 10 times and tasered and maced and he was still coming but that is so rare its not even a blip statistically. Staying alert, always carrying, good judgement will get you out of most incidents unscathed

Page generated in 0.02526 seconds with 8 queries