View Single Post
Old April 6, 2019, 12:17 PM   #68
Metal god

Yep , I've been having a fun conversation about this over on calguns . I asked if anyone was making sure to save there receipts to prove when they bought them and everyone comes back with " why it's the states burden to prove you didn't buy them with in that window " . What happens when ( IF ) the final ruling is the mags can be banned but you can keep the ones you have from that time frame . At this time there is no way to prove when they were bought so that pretty much means we all get to have as many as we want because the state must prove when we came into possession of them .

In theory for those that never turned them in or sold out of state the ones they had . They now can just say " I bought them between 3-29-19 and 4-5-19 " and there's nothing anyone can do ????

Well what about the uninformed cop that does not know the full extent of the ruling . What happens when he/she starts confiscating or giving out fines ? I'm sure that's going to cost you some money to resolve . I'd think having the receipt showing when you bought them legally would come in pretty handy right around then ??

There seems to be a lot of gun owners out there that are willing to throw away the receipts just to fall on there swords for the rest of us I guess . Thank you all for that but I'll keep my receipts thank you very much .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03205 seconds with 8 queries