View Single Post
Old March 20, 2012, 11:59 PM   #51
rburch

Hate to be rude but anyone advocating shooting without positively identifying their targets is dangerous and has no business handling firearms.

Preplanning is good, but unless you see the person for sure, you don't know if it's a criminal that broke into your house, or a family member that tripped over something on their way to get a drink of water.

As to the nature of the light I have an L shaped mini light it's a UTG brand not sure the model. It's my main flashlight, and I rather like it.

The wrist strap means I can still have the light with me, but have a hand free at the same time.

That said I feel a decent light on a rail isn't a bad idea to have too. As a backup, or if you off hand is busy but you need light to take the shot.

My current pistol a CZ PCR doesn't have a rail, but if I get a gun with a rail I might look into one.

Slightly off topic, my Mossberg 500 has a light mounted to it for defensive use.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Last edited by rburch; March 21, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Page generated in 0.03663 seconds with 8 queries