View Single Post
Old November 9, 2009, 02:14 PM   #1
Pinksteel

DOJ gun release & Ca City Police Code

Hello, sometime earlier this last summer my house was raided by another local cities police drug task force. They did have a warrent, however it was in the name of a tenant who was renting the guest house at the time, which shares the same property address of the main house i live in. Because of the fact that only one address exists between the two structures the cops busted in my doors at 6am, pulled me out of my bed to the back yard in my underwear and tore my house upside down. They found nothing in my house. But, a small amount of marijuana and a small amount crystal meth was found in the guest house. Certainly not what the cops were expecting considering they had a 15 sheriffs with glock 45 cal drawn and pointed at my face while i lay in bed asleep naked, a narcotics sniffing dog, 3 patrol untits and 3 unmarked plus a small crime scene van at my house that day! And , i spent three days in county jail before they decided to release me and no charges were filed. During the property search the City Police took my firearms which are all 3 registered legally in my name. I filled out the proper paper work for the California Department of Justice and paid the $20 per gun fee for the processing release letter which i recieved last week from the DOJ. The instruction is very clear that i only have 30 days to take that letter to the City Police Department who then would return my firearms. NOT THE CASE! When i called the lady who ive talked to on many occasion she put me on hold for 15min and when she returned to the phone proceeded to tell me that i would need a court order from the judge to have my guns returned. That means they want me to pay my attorney more money to get a judges signiture on a case that was never filed! Could anyone site the code that the city may have to demand a court order for me to get my firearms returned?

Last edited by Pinksteel; November 9, 2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: language

Page generated in 0.03662 seconds with 8 queries