Thread: the 270 WSM
View Single Post
Old November 27, 2008, 12:06 PM   #7
Desertfox

Thank you Daryl for your assesment of my hunting career. I never blamed the weapon nor did I intend to infer that. I always take responsibility for my actions. I never said that any of the weapons mentioned were less than adequite or wounded deer but failed to kill them.
Everything I do in the woods is on me.
As for your 30 years in the woods experience and losing only one deer, you have been lucky. Doo doo does happen "friend", and you have no control over some things. If you think you do, you have delusions of grandeur.
If you hunted for 30 years and only one deer lost, you do not bow hunt. You also do not take several deer every year. If you had been harvesting a few deer every year, you would have had deer missing.
I bet every "other" 30 year hunter on this forum will say that sometimes stuff happens out of your control and I bet they will all say they have lost a few deer. I also bet they will all also say it was their fault and not blame anyone else.
I agree with you about spending time on the range. I am sure you spend more than I do. I only shoot a couple of boxes on the range during off season per rifle. I could shoot more but time and necessity don't push me to do it. I have been shooting since I was a tot. I am comfortable with my ability.
Thanks for jumping on my suggestion to the original poster Daryl Friend, about his question concerning 270WSM. I am sure it is forum lizzards like you who spend their life looking for an arguement. Member since July and already over 100 posts. When do you hunt?

Sorry to the rest of you good people for letting him whiz me off.

Page generated in 0.02827 seconds with 8 queries