View Single Post
Old November 19, 2008, 12:24 AM   #12
Ricklin

Just got em!!!!

Yessssss......
The UPS man was here an hour ago, while SWMBO is not happy,I sure am.

I bought 2 CZ82s and 1 CZ52. The 82s were what I expected, and I am tickled, as been said over and over CZs ROCK. A quality piece, with a to die for DA trigger sweetnes and light. Typical holster wear and nicks in the paint, but exactly as described by SOG Very good condition, I did not do the hand picked. One pistol had more holster wear and a much lower SN. Both feel new and tight. I like the way the trigger guard clicks down for disassembly, on the FEG that is a three handed job. Think I'll sell my G19 and buy 3 more of these LOL.

The big surprise of the night was the 52, it's like new! it may have been fired, but not a mark on it. I bought it more on a lark at 129 bucks why not. wow is it ever nice, the ammo for it will be here soon. I see a lot of cheap blastin with this one. Does not look like you could wear out any of these. This looks like the FUN pistol, the 82s would make good CC pieces, but I'm betting the real fun factor will be cheap blastin with potent 7.62 X 25.

I'm a thrifty firearms enthusiast, and this is the first buy I have made with my license, nirvana has been attained

Page generated in 0.03361 seconds with 8 queries