View Single Post
Old March 21, 2010, 08:11 AM   #2731
FlyFish

Quote:
i have a model 59 seral#a604xxx what year is it and whats it worth? its like new
1979-80. If truly like new, I'd say about $450, but where you are in the country affects prices a good bit.

Quote:
38 Special 6 shot serial D82XXXX can anyone tell me the Model, Year of Manufacture, and Value of this revolver?
1975-76. Model 10 -the model number should be stamped in the frame cutout that's exposed when you swing the cylinder out. Are you sure on the 3" barrel? - measure from the back of the forcing cone. If so, the 3" barrel was not a catalog item at that time, so it would have been a special order. Value about $350, depending on condition.

Quote:
Looking for an estimated date manufacture for a Model 10 2 inch with serial number C536128. I am thinking sixties but any help would be appreciated to help with my decision to purchase. Also what do you think I should offer for it. It is in fair condition and they are asking 350.
1961-62. If truly in "fair" condition, which is defined as being in pretty rough shape cosmetically - extensive finish wear with some corrosion - but able to function normally, then I'd say that price is too high for such a common model. Try something more like $250.

Page generated in 0.03510 seconds with 8 queries