View Single Post
Old March 11, 2013, 11:45 PM   #28
DarcyPotter1

I have been a Leupold man all my life in part becouse they are made by my freinds to the south of me American made that being said I just put a Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 on my Modle 70 Supper Grade it is allso made in the U.S.A and it has more eye relief than the Leupold.I cant speak to the long term on the Zeiss but I have Leupold scopes that I have had for over 30 years with out a isue ar all and I do know when I did break the turret on a scope by droping it down a mountain Leupold replaced it as repair was not a option and it was at no cost to me. I have the Zeiss becouse the stores in Grande Prairie Alberta did not have a Leupold 3-9x40 in stock . If you can just loose mount the scopes you are looking at in the rings of your rifle at the shop you are dealing with and see what you like best you are looking at high quality glass and that is very smart .A rifle with a foged or falty scope is a club compare $to$ scopes I tend to spend at least half the cost of the rifle on glass and in some cases more

Page generated in 0.03183 seconds with 8 queries