View Single Post
Old July 10, 2009, 10:31 AM   #106
Wildalaska

Quote:
BUT, rest assured, when I do get involved in an active shooter scenario at my synagogue, or at the mall, I will respond with extreme violence of action, speed and firepower. Not because I am a hero or superman, but because I am trained to run TOWARDS the violence while you and the others are running AWAY from it. I do not blame you for running away. I do not expect you to save me or others. That is my job.
LOL...so when you are charging towards the firefight "Mr Boots on the ground", think of folks like me, cowering, covering and cell phoning behind the potted palms, and if you are running towards me keep in mind that all I see is an armed man running in my direction.....you may never make your objective...

But hey I bet you learned all about things like cover and ambushes and suchlike in the IDF...

You keep being noble, me I'll survive. Being dead and brave is still dead. And I'll save myself thank you, it would truly suck if I had to live the rest of my life with the guilt of having capped some schnook playing superhero

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

I'll say Kaddish at your funeral

WilddowereallyneedtheposturingAlaska TM

ps:
Quote:
My weekly combat training and my constant awareness and my aggressive combat mindset allows me to have the confidence to not only protect myself, my loved ones and others, but also to train others to do the same. It is not stress or paranoia. For me it is simply my way of life.
The more credible folks dont puff

Page generated in 0.03297 seconds with 8 queries