View Single Post
Old July 4, 2013, 07:58 PM   #6
Machineguntony

True true. That's why I don't the dealer up on the offer to shoot them while in their presence. I'll just wait until the day they come in.

I wouldn't say the wait is excruciating. I feel an anticipation that I find exhilarating, almost makes me feel kid like. I think the real excruciating feeling will come when month 5.5 hits. I'm pretty accomplished in life right now, and I have a lot, and feelings like this are rare.

I remember when I was 9 years old, I had the best christmas ever, and on December 23, i couldn't stop thinking of all the stuff under the tree. This is kinda allowing me to relive those days past.

I'm just hoping that actual ownership will be as fun as I expect. I have a friend who was on the wait list for a Lamborghini. The waitlist on that was like 2 years. After delivery, we drove it around. It was cool for a month, then we realized that the car was cramped, guzzled gas at 7mpg, had no clearance, chicks rolled their eyes, and only little boys went 'ooooh aaaah' when they saw it. Worst part is that anytime he would valet, he was required to be a dick to the valet, and tell them that he knew the mileage because once it mysteriously came back with 70 extra miles after he picked it up from valet (expensive joyride because he threatened the company with a lawsuit and the company paid him $2500 and fired the valet).

Page generated in 0.02490 seconds with 8 queries