View Single Post
Old December 13, 2011, 04:12 PM   #56
RsqVet

I personally prefer the 870 police guns less to mess with or undo to get them where I want them. For an express I would look used, I have seen some in the 200 dollar area at pawn. That is a lot of gun for very little dollars.

If I saw a mint Wilson 870 used at the price of a new 870 p I would think about the Wilson just to have it, they are good sound guns but not worth it at MSRP to me.

I say thus based on my observation that the Wilson delivers nothing more in the box than an 870p. It is not tighter, smoother better fitted or more reliable than a 870p most of which can be had with whatever bits you want from the factrory or have these added in a matter of minutes. So why spend the cash.

Now 1911's would be another ball of wax, there are few factory 1911's that will come close to the fit of a semi-custom like Wilson. Of course Wilson is the most expensive of the semi-custom guys, so there are better values out there in 1911 's as well. Guess someone has to pay for all the wilson ads and marketing.

Page generated in 0.03497 seconds with 8 queries