View Single Post
Old October 14, 2018, 10:00 AM   #6
CDR_Glock

Great write up.

I’m a shooter first. I’m not one about ergonomics, Grip angle, creep, pretravel, trigger weight, but I do want a smooth trigger.

I have the same gun. I did change out the springs from Cajun Gunworks. Yes it makes a big difference for speed and follow up shots. I do compete with these so I want the same feel from the Shadow 2 down to the CZ 75.

Trigger feel is close enough for me amongst the different models to not make a difference except the reset is shorter, and single action is lighter on the Shadow 2.

When you have adrenaline running when practicing for a match, that all goes out the window. It’s just you and the targets.

I shot it suppressed. It handles extremely well, and follow up shots, dynamics and point of impact are the same without and with the suppressor. I don’t have a holster for it with a suppressor, and I doubt I ever will holster it. Most I would do with mine is have it at the nightstand for home defense, honestly. It suppressed extremely well with subsonic ammo and even with supersonic ammo, I don’t need hearing protection when I was on my range at home.

You’re absolutely right about recoil. It’s minimal. I’ve posted this before. It was my first two shots from 10 yards out of a Comptac holster, double action then single action, 147 Grain Lawman, 0.35 sec split time. Barely moved from first shot to the second. After I shot, I thought I missed the second shot but it was one hole.

I came from the Glock World, and none of my Glocks can do that kind of shooting. My 1911s can, though.

With a barrel bushing, accuracy level is very high. I can hit 6-8” plates at 35 yards with it consistently. I haven’t tried 50 or 75 yard shots with it, but I’m certain that it’s highly capable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page generated in 0.03355 seconds with 8 queries