View Single Post
Old January 24, 2013, 11:34 PM   #3
Sure Shot Mc Gee
Senior Member
Join Date: January 2, 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,490
If wanting a shallow Rd. hole similar to a T/Cs patch box. The proper drill bit for the job is called: Forstner Bit. But it's best used in a drill press with a jig set-up to help center your stock under the bit. Or someone with a awfully steady but strong arm & hand perhaps can get by in drilling free handed. (not the prefered way) I think their available for purchase from Lowe's, Home Depot or perhaps Harbor Freight.
Sure Shot Mc Gee is offline  
Page generated in 0.03091 seconds with 8 queries