View Single Post
Old November 9, 2009, 06:32 PM   #6
1462danny

Thanks for the feed back. I did try the one link to heym usa but they just sent me to the contact link from the german web site. My grandfather used the gun for moose hunting and I have been using it for the same type of hunting. The gun is mint and works just fine, however the scope that's on it is the original that he mounted(parker hale mounts with a ziess scope). I wanted to upgrade the scope and this is where all the problems started. I first just purchased a new scope and mounted to the existing rings and though I was good to go. I found out the hard way the old europen standard for scopes was 26mm tube. Apparently you can't put a scope with a 1" tube in that type of mount(if you don't belive me I have a scare over top my right eye to prove it). So then I looked at what type of mount I would need and thats why I needed the model number. After serching the internet and a couple of different forums the dovetail mount on the gun looks very similar to the dovetail mount found on a CZ 550. I don't know if I should just by the mounts and try them. I'm attaching a photo of the mount, if anyone has any feed back I would appreciate it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0271.jpg (239.2 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0272.jpg (233.9 KB, 262 views)

Page generated in 0.03791 seconds with 9 queries