View Single Post
Old December 19, 2017, 06:23 PM   #3
stagpanther

Quote:
It makes no sense at all that you say they don't answer the phone. That's absurd. You sound like you work for a competitor.
Just telling it like it is--and I could care less whether you believe me or not. The fact remains--every call I've made this week (not to make a new order) has been booted to a recording asking for telephone number and message. The e-mails and voice mails I left all had my contact info, what the issue was and what I would like to do. Like I said--zero response so far. I don't expect immediate responses necessarily (though I can name other industry companies who generally respond immediately). They would be better off saying in-stock doesn't necessarily mean in stock right on the item order button--and it's definitely not a good a idea to say we'll get right back to you if in fact you don't. Just because you've had wonderful service does not refute what happened.

Page generated in 0.03358 seconds with 8 queries