View Single Post
Old April 12, 2005, 05:07 AM   #22
jburtonpdx

when it damages you

If you find that your fear is hurting your life then it is to far.

I have heard people here talk about right or wrong responses to situations. For example if you handled a situation the same way armed or unarmed it was probably done correctly. The idea being that the firearm is the last resort to be used when all else fails.

If your life is worse off then it was before there might be an issue that needs to be dealt with. Problem is with these stupid laws if you seek assistance for that issue, well I just dont want to say it out loud but most of you know what I am refering to.

Lets put it this way. The point of getting the ccw and carrying in my mind is to make my life better. It gives me a better chance in a life or death confrentation. It is not to make me afraid of every corner or individual/group out there in the real world.

I dont want it to make my life worse (I have a job that takes care of that part...). I try not to introduce things to my life/family that makes things worse.

I hope that you resolve what needs to be fixed and that your life is happy. Remember, not everybody is a threat. Except that guy over there, the one with the beady eyes and dark hat. He has been following me every day... Oh wait that is just the spy guy from Mad magazine...

Page generated in 0.03245 seconds with 8 queries