View Single Post
Old December 19, 2011, 06:24 PM   #3
hornetguy

Yes, I have seen two or three mounts mentioned, with varying reviews on each of them. I just have not heard anything about the B Square version. I suppose it's sort of mid-range, price wise, at about 30 bucks.
Other B Square products I've tried have been well engineered, so I imagine I'll go with it.
I plan on trying to get either a Burris or perhaps a Weaver scope. I don't mind paying more for the scope than the rifle, because I can always move the scope to another platform, if I so desire. But, if I put a cheap scope on it, that doesn't hold zero, or fogs up, or is not clear, I'm limiting what the rifle can do, and I can't depend on it.
I don't have anything against spending "less" for a scope, as long as it does its job, without reticle shift, or fogging up, etc.. I put a TruGlo diamond reticle (shotgun?) scope on my Marlin 45-70, and so far have been totally pleased with its performance.

Page generated in 0.04552 seconds with 8 queries