View Single Post
Old December 17, 2000, 12:21 PM   #3
hksigwalther

The pre-ban M1 you were selling with high cap mag seems to have a very good price (in today's market). IMO, I think a possible problem is that most people are a little more leary of used guns for (relatively) high prices. They also have to take your word on only 25 rounds through the gun. This and (again IMO) what seems to be a move away from PG stocks could be the reason. The gun shop I frequent sells standard stock/7 rd/GR and PG stock/5 rd/GR M1s for about the price you were selling. (Haven't really looked at the Benellis at gun shows lately but generally the prices there are 0-15% less than shops in NE Ohio.) 'Why buy a used PG stocked/7 rd gun when you can have a brand new one with a standard stock for the same price? The PG stock doesn't gain you much anyways.' - I think is the question that went thru the minds of interested parties looking at your gun.

To summerize, I think the demand for pre-ban configured Benellis has waned a bit. Glad I got mine before the ban. Who knows, the demand could pick up again in the future. Good luck.

As for the Pre-ban HK/Benelli/$500 gun, depends on the condition of the gun.

Page generated in 0.02944 seconds with 8 queries