View Single Post
Old March 17, 2006, 11:23 PM   #8
Bigfatts

Quote:
Bigfatts, who have you heard this from?
Cheddar
A friend of mine had a Taurus hammerless .38special revolvers. He had a problem with the arm that rotates the cylinder getting jammed (forgive the crude terminology, I know little of revolvers). He sent it back to them for service and didn't get it back for almost 3 months, and when he did it still didn't function right half the time. He contacted them again and he said the representative was very short and sarcastic with him. He traded it off the same week.

Another guy I know from the local range has had quite a few problems with a Taurus auto he had, sorry I don't recall the model, with the finish wearing extremely quickly. Other than that, he said the gun was flawless.

As I said before I have no personal experience with their products as I've never owned one but after seeing the problems these guys had, and being that these are the only 2 people I've known that have owned them, I've decided to steer clear of Taurus. I still think the CZ is the best bargain, compact or other. JMO though.

Page generated in 0.04353 seconds with 8 queries